- All the Services must be Cancelled before the Due date.
- Once the service passes the due date, the service cannot be cancelled and the next month invoice needs to be paid.
- The Service will be automatically suspended the next day of the due date.
- All Services apart from Domain Names and Dedicated Servers will have 5 Days grace period after due date to make the payment, until which the service will be suspended with the data retained.
- Dedicated Servers will be suspended the next day of the due date and will be Terminated the second day conswquently.
- All Services apart from Domain Names and Dedicated Servers will be Terminated once the grace period is over and the invoice is still due.
- Any Service once Terminated will not be recoverable and we cannot proide the Data from it at any cost.
- It is client's responsibility to either cancel the service before the due date or pay the serice on time.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Install DNS on Windows 2008 Server To install a DNS server from the Control Panel, follow...
1.Install EPEL EPEL stands for Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux. Because yum as a package...
Install IIS 7.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2 IIS is one of the Windows Server® server...
Dedicated server is the most reliable and secure server still running in hosting industry....
Installing DirectAdmin is also an extremely simple process to do.To install DirectAdmin, you need...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution