- All the Services must be Cancelled before the Due date.
- Once the service passes the due date, the service cannot be cancelled and the next month invoice needs to be paid.
- The Service will be automatically suspended the next day of the due date.
- All Services apart from Domain Names and Dedicated Servers will have 5 Days grace period after due date to make the payment, until which the service will be suspended with the data retained.
- Dedicated Servers will be suspended the next day of the due date and will be Terminated the second day conswquently.
- All Services apart from Domain Names and Dedicated Servers will be Terminated once the grace period is over and the invoice is still due.
- Any Service once Terminated will not be recoverable and we cannot proide the Data from it at any cost.
- It is client's responsibility to either cancel the service before the due date or pay the serice on time.
Was this answer helpful?
Kloxo Panel is a free control panel to manage your server. Kloxo Panel is one of the best...
1.Install EPEL EPEL stands for Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux. Because yum as a package...
This article will be showing you how to open ports in your Linux servers firewall. This can be...
Installing DirectAdmin is also an extremely simple process to do.To install DirectAdmin, you need...
Dedicated server is the most reliable and secure server still running in hosting industry....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution